- Keynote Speaker, MARK CHANDLER the face of Lodi, California, will draw from his 20 years of leadership at the Lodi Winegrape Commission to cover two key subjects for winery success - how to enhance the visitor experience to stimulate sales at special events, and leveraging regional promotion to benefit individual wineries.
- Breakout Sessions – # 1:
- It’s in the Details - First impressions, merchandising techniques, and overall impact of store design and physical space. OR
- Social Media - How to Drive Sales Through Social Media – the new user
- Breakout Sessions – #2
- Social Media - Taking Twitter to the Next Level - Advanced Twitter communication in the Tasting Room. OR
- Merchandising Made Easy - Uncover the mystery to stimulating displays.
- Wine Country Ontario - Cool Climate Viticulture, the implications for quality
- James Treadwell on Wine and Food Pairing to influence sales
- “Sip and Graze” lunch featuring local Cabernet Franc and Riesling wines paired professionally by culinary students at the NEW Benchmark Restaurant.
Attendees are invited to contribute a wine for tasting and sharing
- Networking with colleagues in the industry
Details of programming and speakers will be on our website on February 4. We are also using Facebook to get the word out. “Like Us” on Facebook!
Please direct questions to Barb Leslie at email@example.com or phone
905-641-2252 ext. 4471
Download the Registration Form here.
Sponsorship opportunities provide brand recognition and visibility with on-site signage, website links and recognition in the program guide. Each sponsor partnership will be individually tailored to ensure that your company is presented to your satisfaction.
Sponsors who sign up early will have the privilege of putting their company's logo in all pre-promotional material in addition to visual presence at the symposium. Sponsors will be listed on the event website as an official sponsor and be included in email blasts, program guides, and other such marketing collateral.
Visit our Sponsor Page for more information.